Thursday, December 16, 2010

i want a...swing.


HGTV photo

I have always wanted a swing in my house, preferably a porch swing. Some of my fondest childhood memories are sitting on the porch swing on our big front porch. (I wonder if I were to go back to the house I grew up in if the front porch would look as big as I remember?) The house I live in is not roomy enough to have a swing, but I do wish and want.

martinifan.tumblr.com

apartment therapy

I believe this is from hgtv?

Savvy Housekeeping


jay jeffers photo

vi.sualize.us

outdoor living

Since I am dreaming and wanting - this would be heaven on earth...a dream come true. I want to live here. I don't think I would ever leave this place.

2 comments:

Jo said...

A friend of mine has a swing very similar to the one in the second picture in her apartment. I love it!!
And that last photo from Outdoor Living....wow! I want to live there, too!! :)

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

It is probably a very good thing that I do not have one, I'd never get anything accomplished. :) I am envious. :)
I want to dream of that last place every night - I'll settle for living there in my dreams if I can't live there in the real world.:)
Thanks for stopping by Jo.