Monday, February 21, 2011

Pottery Barn Bar and Hutch


I’ve always loved and WANTED a bar, even though I do not drink much and I am too much of a control freak to drink very much. I think I like the idea of having a drink more than I actually like drinking. Still, I love the idea of a bar and the looks of one. When I saw this one on the Pottery Barn site, I fell in instant love. I happen to love wood, the warm and earthy look of it is comforting to me. Anyways, I wish I had this one.

I wouldn't mind having that rock wall to go with the bar. :)



6 comments:

adrielleroyale said...

It is a very cool bar/hutch! Warm and inviting, like you said :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! I like the solid, earthy wood pieces...the kind that look like they could have been recycled from an old ski lodge or something. Very cool!

Jo said...

Wow, is that ever dreamy!!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sixpence,

I like all the hutch/bar units you have shared and the look of the recycled wood is great.

Happy Wednesday
Hugs
Carolyn

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, me, too, dear lady! the feel and look of the earth and her bountiful rocks and trees - how much more divine is there! and to be surrounded by it in our home! love love love this piece, too! now, if only i had it, and the accompanying proper home for it! ;)

wonderful fun post - and beautiful!

Amanda from Freshly Sharpened Pencils said...

I am madly in love with those lamps - stunning!