Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Note to self: DO NOT WORRY!

My vibration level is way down and I need to get it back up - David's surgery is coming up, Friday morning at 7 a.m. to be exact. I so badly want to not worry and just have faith that it will turn out well, yet, I worry. It's such an ordeal for him to get ready for any surgery if it is planned and not an emergency. Getting the required releases from his cardiologist are always time consuming and a little bit stressful, since there have been times that something has shown up and then, another problem to deal with. Haven't heard anything this time, so far. Yay!!!!

photo by spbm

Turning the corner and thinking of something that doesn't create stress, last night I made something that was so simple and so good - added a little neutella between puff pastry and baked them, then topping with some cooked cherries and peaches and topped with some amaretto whipped cream was delicious with my cup of coffee. :)



photo by spbm

Wishing everyone a beautiful end of week!


3 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I love that quote. Hope all goes well at hosp. I am sure the Doctors are very careful. Now that pastry looks so good, have to try that.
I look forward to the good news. yvonne

La Petite Gallery said...

I love that quote. Hope all goes well at hosp. I am sure the Doctors are very careful. Now that pastry looks so good, have to try that.
I look forward to the good news. yvonne

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

Hello Yvonne,

Thanks so very much for you kind thoughts and wishes, they mean a lot.

The surgery went fine. We just hope for quick healing now. He has eye surgery coming up on the 19th of this month, so hopefully, the foot will be almost well by that time.

The pasty was delicious and so easy. Do try.

Wishing you a lovely and beautiful week.

xoxo