Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So sleepy...

I've been having a terrible time sleeping for quite a while. Doing everything I can think of to try and solve this problem, nothing has worked. Since I'm not much of a drinker, it's hard for me to drink enough to help put me to sleep. I don't have much alcohol in the house, and drink a bottle of wine this week that my daughter left here from last summer, so there was none in the house tonight. I found a bottle that we brought back from Germany, think we brought about six bottles back and this was the only one left. After tossing and turning for a couple of hours, I came down stairs and remembered we had this bottle, so I opened it and trying a glass before going back to bed. Now, I do not have a refined pallet when it comes to drinking wine to know if it is good or not. I only know whether I can choke it down. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, can't say it taste good, but hey, if it helps put me to sleep, who the heck cares.

David has surgery coming up on the 31st and I think I am stressed about it. Even though I feel like I have let go of worrying about it, I guess it is lurking in the back of my mind somewhere.

He will have to be off his feet for 5 weeks, and that is if it goes well and there are no complications.

Well, posting my picture of my glass of wine and going back to bed. Hopefully, Mr. Sandman will do a fly-by visit.

photo by spbm

No comments: