Monday, April 14, 2014

Picking Up Threads

This past week I picked up my cross stitch supplies and started stitching a picture or pillow for my two favorite little girls. It's been many years since I have cross stitched anything. I had forgotten how time consuming it was, and, how tiny those little squares are, (or, maybe they are smaller than they used to be). Doubtful. I'm pretty sure it is my eye sight that is not 20/20 like it was back then.

photo: spbm

Looking forward to getting one of these done. Always like seeing end results.

photo:spbm
 
Had a great, warm weekend. Winter is not giving it up easily, they're saying snow in the morning. Even though I know it won't amount to anything, still looking forward to warm weather coming to hang out for a longer while.

Hope everyone out there will have a beautiful and blessed week ahead.

No feeling is final. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments: