Monday, May 25, 2015

Veggie Burger

I'm in search for the best veggie burger recipe out there...if anyone knows of one, I'd appreciate knowing about it. I made one for dinner, my first attempt, it wasn't bad, but it's not a keeper. It was a recipe I found on Pinterest, not going to say where or who, cause it may have been my cooking. I just did not like it enough to try and tweak it to my liking.


It looked pretty, held together well...but the texture was not suitable for my taste, also needed more seasoning. I just don't think adding more seasoning will make me like this particular recipe any more.

So if anyone has a good veggie burger recipe, please leave the link or recipe. I'd love to try another one. I love veggie burgers, just have to find a recipe that I can make to my liking.


I made whole wheat buns, they turned out great. Made the sauce and it was ok, not great. One of those meals that just did not knock my socks off.

Maybe next time.

No comments: