Thursday, January 07, 2016

As Above So Below

I heard a guy on the radio a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed listening to what he had to say. I knew I wanted to get his book, but had not looked online for it. Went to the thrift store about three days after hearing him and low and behold, the book was on the shelf and almost reached out and grabbed me when I walked by.

I was at the hospital most of the day and took it with me to have something for distraction. There are no words to express how much I LOVE this book.Wow! I just love it when the Universe hears me and delivers. I plan on going to bed a little earlier tonight and spend some more time discovering the priceless gems this book has to offer.



As Above So Below 
An exploration of spirituality discusses finding the extraordinary in the ordinary, the Western spiritual tradition, transpersonal psychology, shamanism, mythology, feminine spirituality, and more

If you ever run across this book, I recommend you buying it. It's fabulous!

Part of Truman's new addition. Hung out here much of the day. :(




No comments: